Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kimchi soup


few days ago I tried to make Kimchi (Korean famous dish) and I think it works coz I made it just like the instructions. Then I became a little bit boring just eating it like that, this morning I tried something new with variations and of course with ingredients which are available in my refrigerator and I like it...here, try it....

Ingredients : Kimci (as much as you like, any variations of kimchi) 2 piece Sausage 3 tbsp full of tiny dried shrimp 1/4 piece paprika 2 clove mashed garlic 1/2 tbsp korean chili bean paste salt sugar 1 tbsp oil (olive or flower or any kind) water

directions:
1. heat oil in a medium pan then add kimchi, stir it and add water,close the pan, leave it 'till boil. 2. after boil put in garlic, onion, and paprika, and set a side for a while 3. add sausage, shrimp, chili bean paste, salt, and sugar. close the pan and leave it till boil. 4. Serve it with Rice.

There you go ! The Ingredients like shrimp and sausage can be replaced with anything that you like, so..enjoy...Guten apettite...

No comments:

Post a Comment